Mark your calendars for the Joint Aquatic Sciences Meeting in Grand Rapids, Michigan, May 14-20, 2022.
The Joint Aquatic Sciences Meeting (JASM) will be the world’s largest gathering of aquatic scientists, students, practitioners, resource agency staff, and industry representatives in history. JASM’s parent organization, The Consortium of Aquatic Science Societies (CASS), is comprised of 9 groups representing various interests within the aquatic science realm. The JASM 2022 meeting is designed to bring together deep, multidisciplinary subject-matter expertise to collaboratively educate one another and solve the complex environmental problems facing our society and our planet today.
The meeting will be held at the DeVos Place convention center and it is organized by the Consortium of Aquatic Science Societies (CASS), which includes:
- American Fisheries Society
- Association for the Sciences of Limnology and Oceanography
- Coastal and Estuarine Research Federation
- Freshwater Mollusk Conservation Society
- International Association for Great Lakes Research
- North American Lake Management Society
- Phycological Society of America
- Society for Freshwater Science
- Society of Wetland Scientists
You don’t want to miss this historic event!
Attend in person, digitally, or both.
JASM 2022 Countdown
Book Your JASM Hotel Reservations!
Margaret A. Palmer
Director of the National Socio-Environmental Synthesis Center
Professor at the University of Maryland
All Environmental Problems are Social Problems
Robert R. Twilley
Professor of Oceanography and founder of Louisiana State University Coastal Sustainability Studio
Collaborative Ecosystem Design